In our direction, your business will be kept within the regulatory guidelines. You will be provided with compliance checks1, documentation and tools you will need to achieve compliance and ensure you stay that way.
With this setup, you receive compliance training and feedback soon after each file is submitted to us; compared with direct authorisation alternative and the other networks where you would receive periodic compliance visits and if they do not like what they see, they will take punitive action.
Regulatory & Compliance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) with very low excess compared with other networks
- Assistance with completion of FCA forms and setting up new agencies or transferring existing agencies
- 100% compliance checking of files
- General compliance issues – sifting what information applies and implementing is a full-time job in itself!
- Complaints handling
- Guidance, advice and approval of financial promotions
- Annual Fitness and Properness checks
- Full compliance with Treating Customer Fairly
- Full T & C compliance including 1:1 training
- Assistance with leaving other networks and managing renewal commission
- New business administration and commission processing
- Optional mortgage packaging service
- Management consultancy/business development
- Compliance and advice helpline
- Weekly commission payments direct to your bank account
- Electronic storage and archiving of client files – Paperless system!
- 2-year indemnity commission clawback period with 10 insurance companies
- Access to Intranet – documents and information management, training logs, admin efficiency and much more!
- Access to the Julian Harris Academy
Our network of advisers specialises in providing independent advice relating to:
- Investments, Life Assurance, Personal and Corporate Pensions
- Mortgages – first time buyers, remortgage, buy to let, commercial
- General Insurances and Protection
We would love to hear about your experience with us!
Mortgage Risk Warnings
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.
Buy to let (pure) and commercial mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Investment Risk Warnings
Tax advice which contains no investment element is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and no guarantees are given as to capital growth and income yield.
1Advisers are provided with 100% compliance checks. Once Advisers progress, compliance checks are conducted on a risk-assessed basis.