When real life gets in the way of your client’s standard mortgage application, make your life easier by calling our packaging service to see if Kensington can help.
Kensington have been writing mortgages for real life for more than 22 years, so they have one of the most experienced teams in the business. Each application is judged on its own merits and, if it fits their criteria, they will always look to lend.
They will give us straight answers, explain their decisions and do everything they can to help and to say yes.
Specialist Distributor Exclusives
Julian Harris Packaging Service can give you access to Kensington packager exclusive products. This includes their 90% LTV Residential & Select products
Click here to view the 90% LTV product guide
Click here to view the Select Premier Large Loan 90% product guide
Complex income lending
Kensington are able to consider all of the clients’ earned and investment income, including:
- Regular overtime and bonus
- Second job income
- Investment income
- Pension income
- Vested shares
Failed Credit Score lending
Kensington have the ability to consider:
- Up to 2 unsecured missed payments in the last 12 months, if now up to date
- Defaults, secured loan arrears or satisfied CCJs if older than 24 months
- Can consider unsatisfied CCJs older than 24 months
- Customers in performing debt management plans
- All communication defaults ignored
Click here to download the latest Residential Lending product guide
Contact us on 01748 810177 or email: [email protected]